HI EVERYONE! im hoping at least a few of you will remember me haha! I know ive been away for a while...and im sorry. Just had a question for some of you that i know own shops out there. I am finally thinking of upgrading my stereo (had a leech of a g/f for a while there...money was tight). I am looking at fiberglass boxes and to purchase one is mega bux...like 400ish. Can any of you out there produce me one for cheaper? Im trying to make it fit in the area above the pass. side wheel well.
I know this is a long shot...but figured i'd give it a try!
Thanks in advance!
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Hello again...box question?
-
High Society
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2473
- Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
- Location: Philippines
- Contact: