Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Hello again...box question?

Post all your general car audio questions here.
ridr4lif
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1654
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:00 am
Location: East Hampton, NY

Hello again...box question?

Post by ridr4lif »

HI EVERYONE! im hoping at least a few of you will remember me haha! I know ive been away for a while...and im sorry. Just had a question for some of you that i know own shops out there. I am finally thinking of upgrading my stereo (had a leech of a g/f for a while there...money was tight). I am looking at fiberglass boxes and to purchase one is mega bux...like 400ish. Can any of you out there produce me one for cheaper? Im trying to make it fit in the area above the pass. side wheel well.

I know this is a long shot...but figured i'd give it a try!

Thanks in advance!
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

What type of vehicle?
ridr4lif
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1654
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:00 am
Location: East Hampton, NY

Post by ridr4lif »

Yea...probably should include that huh...2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser! You still have that accord jeremy? i like the hidden HU install you did!
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

I remember you!!!!
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
Post Reply