Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

2010 toyota tacoma help

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: 2010 toyota tacoma help

by spielightdude » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:07 am

Hi everyone,
Sorry I have been away had alot going on.
I have not purchased anything as of yet for my Tacoma.
I'm still kicking some ideas around.Thank you to all for your advice
So far I really appreciate it. What's the deal with hertz as far as the speakers
And amps go? I'm thinking of doing the build in stages.so I can
Do it.right and really.get what I want for it. Also looking for insight on
Kenwood double din nav head units
I have heard a lot.of.mixed things so am looking for some good
Honest insight.
Thank you again to everyone you have all been Very helpful.

by Johnyside » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:49 pm

I've set up, recomended and updated a lot of those downhill patios. I've been really satisfied with it. And its the ONLY outdoor patio I track with the noisy switched on.As for the elements, I've observed excellent stuff about the Polks. And JL has had some excellent hit for the money elements for a while. But you really need to pay attention to them before you create a decesion. And keep in thoughts, if you pay attention in a big start trial space, and they seem shiny, your car will probably be even lighter because of insights.



Buzz App | Buzz Apps | Twilio Services | SMS Marketing | Wordpress SMS Plugin | SMS Plugin | WP SMS Plugin | Privacy Pro | Wifi Based App | Privacy Pro App

by Robert Wollenberg » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:10 pm

It's a pretty amazing amplifier. Sounded fantastic. tons of power. The only reason I upgraded was that customers were not impressed with the bass from 600 watts and one 12" sealed. So I bumped it to 1100 watts and two 12's sealed. And of course I had to double the power to everything else. :) Actually, it's closer to triple.

by JeremyC » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:10 am

I was wondering if the OP could run a set of raw drivers active, and use the 5th channel for the XXLS.

That would keep him in his price range and have a KILLER sounding stereo.

But it doesn't have bandpass abilities. So its a no.

by Robert Wollenberg » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:10 am

I ran it as a 4 channel with everything bridged. Page 23 is where the 5100 starts, https://zapco.com/files/Download/I-Forc ... 232009.pdf

by JeremyC » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:44 am

What does the x-over setup look like? Could you run it 5 channel active?

by Robert Wollenberg » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:06 am

I should be able to still get it. I haven't requested any pieces in quite a while. I ran my whole car off an i-force 5100.7. I still have the used one I can't seem to give away, and I've got a brand new one still in the box. You know anybody who needs a quality 7 channel amp?

by JeremyC » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:38 am

Oh no, not Zapco and Morel. Lord forbid you have to carry or use those brands. ;-)

Its good to know you can get Morel. When i start my next install, I might be looking for some Elate 9s to swap out with my Elate 6s.

by Robert Wollenberg » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:38 pm

I tried to carry Audison/Hertz when I first got started with my business. I ended up with Zapco and Morel. Now I'm getting away from all that stuff. Just not enough of a call for it. I'll buy it and put it in my own vehicles, but I don't stock it. Here in Abilene a top of the line amplifier is pretty anything that still has the factory box with it. lol.

by JeremyC » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:12 am

Dude!!!

I found you an amp.

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/car ... 400-a.html

I know its used, but 290 shipped is a steal.

Its a $1200 amp. Built by one of the top sq companies.

http://www.amazon.com/LRx-4-1k-Audison- ... B003VCFA9U

If that doesn't work out. There is also a JL HD listed for 400.

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/car ... 0-4-a.html

Top