Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Hello!

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Hello!

by sinister audio » Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:32 pm

ya its with the food. i have watched that show since it first came out like 5 years ago well maybe it wasnt that long ago but its a great show.

by smoker » Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:12 pm

sinister audio wrote:athf is awsome too and space ghost is a great show too. they have quite a few good shows on at night but they have some crappy ones too.

i dont understand that one... is that the show with the talking food? i watched an episode where the meatball was having issues or going bad or something i dont know...............

by GlassWolf » Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:07 pm

hey I admire that you recognise your present limitations and you're willing to hold off for a bit.
That's far better than screaming, "hey how loud can I make my car with $500 to spend???" like I see from so many "kids" today. You're closer to the waiting and saving I advocate so often to so many, and I can appreciate that.

by Eaglflyrs » Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:49 am

I dont know why its not working, its a public link on yahoo. Oh well, try this, this should def work:http://www.imahosting.com/sigs/galantspeaker.jpg

As far as going "big time", right now thats not a possibility for me. As Bill said, Im tight with money, mostly bc I only work part time and go to college. Once that is done, Im sure Ill get into the big stuff.

by sinister audio » Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:06 am

athf is awsome too and space ghost is a great show too. they have quite a few good shows on at night but they have some crappy ones too.

by smoker » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:11 pm

I love Meg!

by ridr4lif » Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:57 pm

How can you not love Family Guy!?

There's a teacher at my school who looks just like Peter Griffin. Its kinda funny.

tedd

by Chris from Washington » Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:47 pm

I love family guy!!

by audiobass10 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:41 pm

Space Ghost use to rule so much. I didn't realize they still show it. I watch Family Guy on Adult Swim from time to time. That show also rules.

by GlassWolf » Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:47 pm

you need to see spaceghost coast to coast some time on adult swim.. zorak rules.
he's like me.. if I were a giant green mutant mantis thing.

Top