Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Hello!

Stop in and Introduce yourself & post a pic!
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

lol the wolfpack is slowly taking over lol jp ill get him to be a platty asap
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

"You suck. SpaceGhost, can I kill him?" -Zorak

hehe
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

:sm29: wth are you talking about lol im so lost but i love the dancing guy so that is y he is here!
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

you need to see spaceghost coast to coast some time on adult swim.. zorak rules.
he's like me.. if I were a giant green mutant mantis thing.
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
audiobass10
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Cape Coral, Florida

Post by audiobass10 »

Space Ghost use to rule so much. I didn't realize they still show it. I watch Family Guy on Adult Swim from time to time. That show also rules.
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

I love family guy!!
ridr4lif
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1654
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:00 am
Location: East Hampton, NY

Post by ridr4lif »

How can you not love Family Guy!?

There's a teacher at my school who looks just like Peter Griffin. Its kinda funny.

tedd
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

I love Meg!
sinister audio
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2562
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Contact:

Post by sinister audio »

athf is awsome too and space ghost is a great show too. they have quite a few good shows on at night but they have some crappy ones too.
Eaglflyrs
Member
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:55 pm
Location: OH
Contact:

Post by Eaglflyrs »

I dont know why its not working, its a public link on yahoo. Oh well, try this, this should def work:http://www.imahosting.com/sigs/galantspeaker.jpg

As far as going "big time", right now thats not a possibility for me. As Bill said, Im tight with money, mostly bc I only work part time and go to college. Once that is done, Im sure Ill get into the big stuff.
Post Reply