Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 8 matches

by KingofChaos
Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:24 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Help finding an 800w rms amp
Replies: 3
Views: 2826

Help finding an 800w rms amp

I currently have 2 Kicker CVR's installed, and until recently was powering them with a Diamond Audio 800.1. Unfortunately, due to my uhh fiddling, a resistor burned out in the DA 800.1, and I'm looking for another 800w rms amp. So far I've found the Alpine MRP-M850, MTX Audio Thunder TC8001, and JL ...
by KingofChaos
Tue May 29, 2007 9:08 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Setting Gains with Diamond 3 800.1
Replies: 5
Views: 3264

Its all good man. Well thats the thing, there are two sets of physical outputs but they're both the same channel, but I didnt know that when I posted the question, so I was confused.
by KingofChaos
Mon May 28, 2007 2:33 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Setting Gains with Diamond 3 800.1
Replies: 5
Views: 3264

Thanks jonnyb, Ryan From Ohio helped my out with it via. AIM. And yes cargodz i did. Did you actually read my post?
by KingofChaos
Sun May 27, 2007 4:00 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Setting Gains with Diamond 3 800.1
Replies: 5
Views: 3264

Setting Gains with Diamond 3 800.1

Well I want to set my gains using a DMM, but I've run into a little problem, because even though my amp is a mono block, it has 2 sets of speaker outputs, so it self parallels instead of you having to wire it that way. This complicates using the DMM, because I'm not sure whether or not I just one se...
by KingofChaos
Sun May 13, 2007 5:47 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: How to wire in parallel
Replies: 5
Views: 2991

Do you mean run a seperate line from each terminal into the corresponding terminal on the amp? Because I thought the wires(in parallel) had to physically connect so their was a single current flow.
by KingofChaos
Sun May 13, 2007 5:08 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: How to wire in parallel
Replies: 5
Views: 2991

How to wire in parallel

Well I know the theories behind it all, but I'm not quite sure how to actual run the wire. If i were wiring subwoofers together, would I put wire into the terminals, then solder them all together, and later connect them to the amp? Basically I've looked at diagrams, and I'm preparing to do my first ...
by KingofChaos
Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:56 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Need help with Panasonic CQ-RG153U
Replies: 4
Views: 3504

Well I got the H/U for 25 bucks, so I wasn't really thinking about how it would match the stock stuff in my car. Thanks for the help guys.
by KingofChaos
Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:04 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Need help with Panasonic CQ-RG153U
Replies: 4
Views: 3504

Need help with Panasonic CQ-RG153U

So i installed the H/U today, and everything went well until I put it back. The cassette and radio worked fine, but the H/U didn't recognize my cd changer. My cd changer is an older Alpine model(CHM-S601), so my instincts tell me that I may need a panasonic CD changer for it to recognize it, but I'm...