Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 83 matches

by snyper2k2
Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:49 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Pioneer blue cones
Replies: 7
Views: 2841

agree with the kickers
by snyper2k2
Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:17 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: sound from coax amp cuts off without turning off.
Replies: 17
Views: 5856

i will try it with just the punch and no remote to the hifonics
by snyper2k2
Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:59 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: sound from coax amp cuts off without turning off.
Replies: 17
Views: 5856

Ok so i tried it out today,and after it cuts off sometimes it wont come back. so I checked the led on the amp and it was off. with the remore securely tightened. So i try a small jumper from the battery+ on the amp to the remote and it starts up and I hear the sounds.
by snyper2k2
Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:16 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: sound from coax amp cuts off without turning off.
Replies: 17
Views: 5856

so i can use the pass through to connect both rears and fronts together? into 2 rcas?
by snyper2k2
Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:50 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: sound from coax amp cuts off without turning off.
Replies: 17
Views: 5856

No no, even if i dont connect the woofer from the punch it cuts off.
by snyper2k2
Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:23 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: sound from coax amp cuts off without turning off.
Replies: 17
Views: 5856

ohhh i see.. Hmm I will set those. And in regards to the Xcards. I want a low pass filter on the output because I have that going to the brutus. How would I set the cards so that I get full range on my infinitys, and only low pass on the RESE12
by snyper2k2
Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:12 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: sound from coax amp cuts off without turning off.
Replies: 17
Views: 5856

ok, the punch has no gain settings. It has some sort of cards like (ram memory) under it only. The brutus does have gains and they are set low.
by snyper2k2
Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:27 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: sound from coax amp cuts off without turning off.
Replies: 17
Views: 5856

Nope, no headlight dimming only if i go real high on the volume. but i cant even do that or itll cut off.
by snyper2k2
Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:28 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: sound from coax amp cuts off without turning off.
Replies: 17
Views: 5856

nope. they are going down the passengers. i tihnk it might be something with the batery. because in idle if its sitting for a long time in idle it will eventually just give no sound. but if i start driving it will eventually it will go back to the brake thing. But today it was jumpstarted. and it ra...
by snyper2k2
Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:33 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: sound from coax amp cuts off without turning off.
Replies: 17
Views: 5856

Umm. Today I tested that while driving and it seems that everytime I press the brake the same thing happens for about 5 seconds and then comes back. I press brake again and same thing. and at idle it will cut off randomly. but if i start accelerating then it comes back.