Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 1668 matches

by ridr4lif
Wed May 27, 2026 12:57 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Who's still alive?
Replies: 23
Views: 1264

Re: Who's still alive?

Hi!!! I'm still alive. Not super into car audio anymore, but that being said I do have a kicker hideaway 10" under the seat of my 2024 F250.

Hope everyone else is doing well, and im curious to see who else is around.
by ridr4lif
Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:51 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Member roll call
Replies: 42
Views: 107736

Re: Member roll call

Hey dudes. I'm still kicking. Haven't done much in the realm of car audio in a while. I work at an independent auto repair shop and we will do an install occassionally, but never anything crazy.
I'm @teddpage on Instagram if anyone else is on there.
by ridr4lif
Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:49 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Who likes vintage murdersickles?
Replies: 2
Views: 8485

Who likes vintage murdersickles?

Hi CAC! Some of you may remember me, some may not. I was a regular here a few years back...and Chris told me to come back. Anyway, i got into vintage motorcycles and vintage motorcycle racing in the past couple years. It all started when i got my '71 Honda 450, and i modded it quite a bit. Then i we...
by ridr4lif
Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:02 am
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Kenwood DDX516
Replies: 4
Views: 5977

you get a chance to look into it for me bill? i hate to be a botheration but im probably guna put it in tonite....
by ridr4lif
Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:17 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Kenwood DDX516
Replies: 4
Views: 5977

Kenwood DDX516

Hello! Another question for you installers! Just bought the deck mentioned above...its a DVD player also. How do you bypass so that dvd can be watched without the e-brake on?

Thanks guys, and sorry for all the idiotic questions lately...been outta the game for too long i suppose!!!
by ridr4lif
Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:58 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Hello again...box question?
Replies: 3
Views: 4123

Yea...probably should include that huh...2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser! You still have that accord jeremy? i like the hidden HU install you did!
by ridr4lif
Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:49 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Hello again...box question?
Replies: 3
Views: 4123

Hello again...box question?

HI EVERYONE! im hoping at least a few of you will remember me haha! I know ive been away for a while...and im sorry. Just had a question for some of you that i know own shops out there. I am finally thinking of upgrading my stereo (had a leech of a g/f for a while there...money was tight). I am look...
by ridr4lif
Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:54 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Why all the negativity about Kicker L7's?
Replies: 26
Views: 10182

The kicker L7's are not very high on my list either. I went through 6. A couple snapped the tinsel leads, the others fried v.c.'s. And i was only pushing 420 watts to each (rated at 600 a piece). Ran them in both sealed and ported enclosures. I dont know what it is about them that makes them so unre...
by ridr4lif
Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:26 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Pierce your ride...
Replies: 13
Views: 4769

Im with Chris on this one. That is so :help: stupid.
by ridr4lif
Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:24 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Hello All!
Replies: 17
Views: 6494

Yes, thanks to bill, i have a LOC.

And yes Joey, i do plan on upgrading to an aftermarket DD DVD player, i just need to find the money somewhere first.

Thanks all for your help/comments!