Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Eclipse E-Iserv setup help.

Car stereo head units, EQ, and DSP questions.
falkenbd
Senior Member
Posts: 932
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:39 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Eclipse E-Iserv setup help.

Post by falkenbd »

Ok, I'm trying to get the most out of this deck before I get rid of it in a few months.

I was really hoping to be able to log in to the eclipse e-iserv website for customization, and maybe to try out the turn-by-turn directions. I don't have the manual for the player, I wrote down the serial number, and messed around will button combinations while the player was off, and I got it to display an 8 digit number. But I need this registration key, Which is 16 characters.

I can't get registered on the website.

Here is what the size says:

Please input your registration key.
Refer to owner's manual(CD8455: p.212,CD8445: p.189,CD5435: p.106,CD5425: p.102)for instruction on obtaining your user registration key.

16 digit registration key is displayed 8 characters at a time on the main unit. When entering this key on the E-iSERV website, please follow the sequence in which it is displayed on the unit.
falkenbd
Senior Member
Posts: 932
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:39 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Post by falkenbd »

anyone?
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Sorry man I dont have any experience with Eclipse decks.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Eclipse doesn't have all the specs they used to online... hate to say it, but you may have to contact them and tell them you lost the info.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
dlp3l6
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:51 am

Post by dlp3l6 »

Check that the deck is in standby mode.
Press the [DISP] button for more than one second.
The first 8 digits of your User Registration Key will be displayed.
Press and hold [DISP] once more (for a second or more) and the
remaining 8 digits will be displayed.
falkenbd
Senior Member
Posts: 932
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:39 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Post by falkenbd »

awesome first post. very helpful, and on a thread that hasn't been touched since april.

i'll be trying this tonight. thanks.
Post Reply