Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Tater has arrived :D

Stop in and Introduce yourself & post a pic!
tater
Senior Member
Posts: 148
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:15 pm
Location: Georgia

Post by tater »

OnYrMrk wrote:me thinks this tater and Munki duo are the same people, or that they have the same grandfather. If I am wrong, welcome to the board, if I am right, you can't have two tags here...or am I wrong in that as well?
If you have the slightest belief that me and munki are the same person. Please ask an admin or mod to check the IP that posted this particular post. It will not match any ip munki is using. I am not munki. I was helping him install a system in his pinto. But i am back to my house now

I already informed an admin i was sharing an ip address with munki for a couple days when i signed up. The admin informed me it would be perfectly ok.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

To be honest we dont care. :attitude

Well unless your acting like a fool and causing trouble. Then we get out the ban hamster. You dont want to know what happens next...

just kidding. kick back and have fun. Were pretty relaxed around here.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
tater
Senior Member
Posts: 148
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:15 pm
Location: Georgia

Post by tater »

Ya the admin said yall dont care. I just wanted to get it straight that im my own person ;)
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

OnYrMrk wrote:I got my lines crossed.
From the install forum, on the Mark VIII thread, Munki stated Quote:
Originally Posted by Munki
I have never personally been riding in a Lincoln mark Vlll but my friend's grandfather has one. From what i see from looking at his its very nice. My friends grandfathers mark is a 92'.
and then Tater stated his grandfathers...I mistook that munki stated his grandfather also instead of My friends grandfather. It is a vicious cycle. My apologies to Munki and Tater.
Tater,

I already apologized, no need to beat a dead horse.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Kids these days.

And for the record we only have 3 admin and one super moderator, and man he is super!

Heck the other 2 admin never have to admin much, Bill and I take care of the blunt of issues.

:thumbsup

Relax and have fun. If you ever get ripped on about anything here it will be attitude. Our group is pretty well behaved/mannered as well as experienced. YOu wont get the trolling, name calling and general horse shit you find on the other forums.

refer to Joes last post as ref! :words

:scorp:
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Post Reply