^ Hell ya it didNorthQuad wrote:Dude, that came out way better than I though it would.
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Head Unit Selection
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
The polish is made by Novus.
Heres the guy I bought from:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %26otn%3D3
Thats the best price I could find on a quick search. Some websites had it but wanted like $18 for a kit + shipping.
The seller was super quick to ship also...
Its a bit of work. You need to tear the face apart. Need to clean the cracks and button holes out well also. I put about an hour into polishing the scratches out. I got 95% of them. Not worth going after the others. What remains were some of the deeper scratches but they are much smaller now.
Heres the guy I bought from:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %26otn%3D3
Thats the best price I could find on a quick search. Some websites had it but wanted like $18 for a kit + shipping.
The seller was super quick to ship also...
Its a bit of work. You need to tear the face apart. Need to clean the cracks and button holes out well also. I put about an hour into polishing the scratches out. I got 95% of them. Not worth going after the others. What remains were some of the deeper scratches but they are much smaller now.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Well today I was getting my RCAs all plugged in. Making sure my Remote wire was attached to the right output also.
Went to put the unit back in place. Got my trim back in place.
HU wont work? It will eject and accept CDs and thats it.
Im a bit pissed now.
WTF is up with stuff lately?
Went to put the unit back in place. Got my trim back in place.
HU wont work? It will eject and accept CDs and thats it.
Im a bit pissed now.
WTF is up with stuff lately?
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
After some head scratching I decided to test the 12V Swtiched. Of course, no power on the pin. Checked fuse, it was blown... 
All is well now.
I just dont know what I did to cause a fuse to blow in the first place...
All is well now.
I just dont know what I did to cause a fuse to blow in the first place...
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Ryan from Ohio wrote:After some head scratching I decided to test the 12V Swtiched. Of course, no power on the pin. Checked fuse, it was blown...
All is well now.
I just dont know what I did to cause a fuse to blow in the first place...
Heres a stupid respnse but....Are you sure the fuse wasnt blown already. Myabe when you got the unit. Or did you check that??
Tim
"The opinions expressed in the preceding post are purely an opinion and not meant to be used as a reference. So if you screw something up because of something I said I will not and can not be held responsible". Thank you for understanding.
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Ive been using it for some time.
I had to pull it out to hook up my RCAs and make sure the remote wire was on also
I had to pull it out to hook up my RCAs and make sure the remote wire was on also
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Ryan from Ohio wrote:Ive been using it for some time.
I had to pull it out to hook up my RCAs and make sure the remote wire was on also
hmmm. that is sorta odd then aint it.
oh well long as its working now.
Tim
"The opinions expressed in the preceding post are purely an opinion and not meant to be used as a reference. So if you screw something up because of something I said I will not and can not be held responsible". Thank you for understanding.
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr

