Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Your favorite car audio newb quote
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
I think the SPL170 will be a good sub/is a good sub. Not $1000 for a beat to piss pair...lol
Heck my single in almost mint shape in the box was $80 shipped...
Heck my single in almost mint shape in the box was $80 shipped...
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
I am familiar with the SPL170...I know it is a good sub..not be bestest, nor will it hit 170..but always a good sub to seek out.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
-
loudwagon15s
- Senior Member
- Posts: 888
- Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:58 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Florida
- Contact:
-
colemanyoungerinalaska
- Senior Member
- Posts: 806
- Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:26 am
- Location: alaska
i remember this guy i worked with called pyro used to give me shit for having 2 lightning audio x1s in my little honda walmart crap hed always say little did he know. hed always talk about his 15 pyle and how it was way louder could do 160 dbs off a 400 watt amp and how i needed a big capacitor too. i actually had a guy yelling right into my faace while i was working on the pipeline about capacitors and how you dont need a better alternator just a bigger capacitor.
there was a time way back when when i was pretty foolish too grounding to latches on my hatchback or turning the gain and bass boost all the way up all the time.
there was a time way back when when i was pretty foolish too grounding to latches on my hatchback or turning the gain and bass boost all the way up all the time.
uhh where to start.
heres a good one: "I could bounce a quarter 6 feet off the roof, and I was hittin 170 decibels"
another one: "I had two 15's and 2 12's in the front seat I could make ya stomach hert, in the backseat i could give ye a back massage and outside the car I could make yer nose bleed."
Has anyone noticed that stories are always told with a straight face and the utmost sincerity, its almost as if they really believe it.
Tim
heres a good one: "I could bounce a quarter 6 feet off the roof, and I was hittin 170 decibels"
another one: "I had two 15's and 2 12's in the front seat I could make ya stomach hert, in the backseat i could give ye a back massage and outside the car I could make yer nose bleed."
Has anyone noticed that stories are always told with a straight face and the utmost sincerity, its almost as if they really believe it.
Tim
"The opinions expressed in the preceding post are purely an opinion and not meant to be used as a reference. So if you screw something up because of something I said I will not and can not be held responsible". Thank you for understanding.
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
-
loudwagon15s
- Senior Member
- Posts: 888
- Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:58 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Florida
- Contact:
- Chris from Washington
- Posts: 4671
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Washington
- Contact:
Chris from Washington wrote:"I know it's hooked up right, I did the wire myself"
"Why won't it work?"
That one is classic. LOL
Tim
"The opinions expressed in the preceding post are purely an opinion and not meant to be used as a reference. So if you screw something up because of something I said I will not and can not be held responsible". Thank you for understanding.
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
