Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Discuss

Post all your general car audio questions here.
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

Lol i didn't email them i was joking.

There not white van speakers there actually atomic subs re branded like 9000 other companies. id venture to say 75% of these speakers you see from small companies come from atomic, even some of my parts do. That isn't really a crack against them cause many of the best subs built have parts from atomic nuline or other places.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

My suspicions proved correct.

Im still in shock how this guy is all about SQ yet runs 3-6 sets of coaxials in the rear pointing to the front?

lol
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Ryan from Ohio wrote:My suspicions proved correct.
Im still in shock how this guy is all about SQ yet runs 3-6 sets of coaxials in the rear pointing to the front?
lol
SQ = sound quantity.... duh Ryan!
colemanyoungerinalaska
Senior Member
Posts: 806
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:26 am
Location: alaska

Post by colemanyoungerinalaska »

Bwcad1 wrote:Lol i didn't email them i was joking.
There not white van speakers there actually atomic subs re branded like 9000 other companies. id venture to say 75% of these speakers you see from small companies come from atomic, even some of my parts do. That isn't really a crack against them cause many of the best subs built have parts from atomic nuline or other places.
i figured you were
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

Ryan from Ohio wrote:$670 for 1600-2100 WRMS or they claim...
Seem expensive to me. Maybe Im just dense.
No worse than companies like Zapco, though.
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Ha, I agree.

But after searching around the net they are selling this Megaloud equipment with low end brands... Certainly not comparable with Zapco...
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

Ryan from Ohio wrote:Ha, I agree.
But after searching around the net they are selling this Megaloud equipment with low end brands... Certainly not comparable with Zapco...

Like how Low end?? Pyramid low end or sony x-plod low end??

Tim
"The opinions expressed in the preceding post are purely an opinion and not meant to be used as a reference. So if you screw something up because of something I said I will not and can not be held responsible". Thank you for understanding.
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

Tim wrote:Like how Low end?? Pyramid low end or sony x-plod low end??
Tim

Ya know, I called Sony low end once.. and Smoker and I haven't spoken since.
Be careful there.
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Off brands like Lanzar and such.

Heres an ampguts page:
http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/MegaLoud_VX-1601/

Looks similar to the JBL GTO amps...
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

GlassWolf wrote:Ya know, I called Sony low end once.. and Smoker and I haven't spoken since.
Be careful there.

Yeah I understand that. I guess that was a generalized statement as I like most of the products sony puts out. Just not some of it.

tim
"The opinions expressed in the preceding post are purely an opinion and not meant to be used as a reference. So if you screw something up because of something I said I will not and can not be held responsible". Thank you for understanding.
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
Post Reply