Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Discuss

Post all your general car audio questions here.
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

Ryan from Ohio wrote:Off brands like Lanzar and such.
Heres an ampguts page:
http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/MegaLoud_VX-1601/
Looks similar to the JBL GTO amps...

Ya know if it is similiar to the JBL GTO stuff it may not be to bad. I know alot of people who run JBL. I got a set of JBL GT series 8's right here next to me and they sound pretty good. Dont wanna put a 600 watt amp on them but with the right amp they dont sound bad.

Tim
"The opinions expressed in the preceding post are purely an opinion and not meant to be used as a reference. So if you screw something up because of something I said I will not and can not be held responsible". Thank you for understanding.
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
User avatar
jonnyb
Senior Member
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:00 am
Location: The Awesome Lands

Post by jonnyb »

definitely not JBL.

more like... voodoo
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

jonnyb wrote:definitely not JBL.
more like... voodoo

Dude makes a good point!

tim
"The opinions expressed in the preceding post are purely an opinion and not meant to be used as a reference. So if you screw something up because of something I said I will not and can not be held responsible". Thank you for understanding.
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

Tim wrote:Yeah I understand that. I guess that was a generalized statement as I like most of the products sony puts out. Just not some of it.
tim
Don't back peddle on my account. I still think most of their stuff is mediocre to junk. That goes for home and mobile electronics.
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

GlassWolf wrote:Don't back peddle on my account. I still think most of their stuff is mediocre to junk. That goes for home and mobile electronics.

LOL

tim
"The opinions expressed in the preceding post are purely an opinion and not meant to be used as a reference. So if you screw something up because of something I said I will not and can not be held responsible". Thank you for understanding.
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
Post Reply