Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

New car!

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

New car!

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

I sold the mighty Alero a few weeks back. I get my new car Friday, finally.

Nothing to fancy or expensive. Pontiac G6. I opted for the ecotec 4 cylinder. Its a pretty basic car- but will get the job done.

Got a good deal on it. GM certified and all. So its been gone through and fixed properly.

:excited:
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
User avatar
NorthQuad
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1183
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 8:00 am
Location: Alberta, Canada

Post by NorthQuad »

Wicked!

Pics right neeeOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!

plz.
dave.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

I dont get it until Friday!

My first mods will be seat covers and trying to integrate ipod control or a way for a USB port...

Other than that some window tint and nadda thing else.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
colemanyoungerinalaska
Senior Member
Posts: 806
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:26 am
Location: alaska

Post by colemanyoungerinalaska »

im still driving my 03 grand am
i kinda want to get a g8 but i probably have to get a good family car
User avatar
NorthQuad
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1183
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 8:00 am
Location: Alberta, Canada

Post by NorthQuad »

Ryan from Ohio wrote:I dont get it until Friday!
Oops, I missed that part.
dave.
sinister audio
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2562
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Contact:

Post by sinister audio »

I used a USA spec Ipod kit on my bmw, works pretty well and you can use your factory controls to run the ipod.
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Well, first things first. You should always find an enthusiast forum:

http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/index.php

http://www.g6performance.com/forum/

http://www.g6forumz.com/

And of course the best place to post your new cars build thread: http://www.projectcarforum.com (sorry, I had too!)
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

http://www.parrot.com/usa/products/for-ipod-and-iphone

I think the MKi9000 is exactly what Im looking for.

I cant find much info on the damned thing though.

I want that Aux USB port though. Thats pretty much all I want out of car radio's anymore.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Is your car a coupe or sedan?
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Sedan.

4 doors

4 cylinders
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Post Reply