Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

What did Santa Bring?

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Darthness »

fedex brought me a box of fiberglass and i got some resin, hardener, gloves, and masks from autozone and a hardware store!
Image
- Keith
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

I got a bunch of stuff.. some of which included;
Fuji S9000 9MP digital camera
http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/fuji/ ... s-hood.jpg
some new shoes
(U of MI)
http://www.herringtoncatalog.com/ls459.html
(in black)
http://www.herringtoncatalog.com/ls309.html
new watch (blue/brushed)
http://www.herringtoncatalog.com/es356.html
new phone
http://www2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/st ... 0000005702
rebuilt this PC with an Athlon64 x2, 2GB DR400, 7800GT, adding a pair of Raptor 150GB drives and a pair of 320GB NCQ drives..

...some other stuff here and there
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
ridr4lif
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1654
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:00 am
Location: East Hampton, NY

Post by ridr4lif »

William from NOLA wrote:SWEET

What motor did he get in it? Nobles don't originally come with motors right?
I know the motor they recommend is a Ford 3.0 liter Twin Turbo set up.

You have one lucky friend Kiki. I love Noble's. I want one, but will probably never make enough to own one. They are probably one of the best handling cars out there right now.

If anyone is interested, the people who import the Noble is http://www.1gracing.com They have some cool vids and stuff on the site.
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

it's a Noble M400.
comes with the motor, just has to be installed.
425BHP, twin turbo V6. 0-60 in ~3.5s, top speed over 180MPH. It's one of the fastest production cars you can buy stateside and one of the most affordable of it's class.
Really neat car.
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
ridr4lif
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1654
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:00 am
Location: East Hampton, NY

Post by ridr4lif »

I would definitely take a Noble over a Ferrari anyday. For the money, its a bargain!

EDIT: A little example of how fast these cars really are!
Image
sinister audio
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2562
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Contact:

Post by sinister audio »

is he going to install it himself? i think i would it would be awsome
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

nah. he's had it delivered complete turn key.
he's an air traffic controller. doesn't really have time to tinker that much with the car.
I bought it to replace his NSX he sold.
he had the NSX modified for track use. new penske custom coilover suspension, engine work, etc. it was a neat car too.
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

Man, he sounds exactly like a friend of mine. My friend is a pilot, still in school, but his first car purchase will be an NSX.
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
rfvenom
Junior Member
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:59 pm

Post by rfvenom »

Santa (the Wife) was awesome to me this year...Got a newlaptop, which I am on right now.....wireless is so damn cool!!! And I got the Alpine CDA-9855! Now if I can just get this built in parametric eq set right I'll be good. :happy055: :happy055: :happy055:
Post Reply