Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 1082 matches

by audiobass10
Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:57 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: It hurts to breathe.
Replies: 17
Views: 8145

It happened when I sneezed. I think I pulled a muscle near my lung, which was why it hurt when to breathe... Weird, I know!!!! I took some ULTRAM 50mg tablets. They worked pretty well. I spent all day outside working (pulling parts) and it got better through out the day. It's barely noticeable now....
by audiobass10
Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:05 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Step Brothers... The movie.
Replies: 2
Views: 2105

CaptainPioneer wrote:Role Models

Sex Drive
Sex Drive was hilarious.
by audiobass10
Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:00 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: robbies dead
Replies: 73
Views: 23948

Sad to hear. What was his S/N on the forum?
by audiobass10
Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:14 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Score!
Replies: 4
Views: 2868

I'd go with some nice 4 inchers in the pillers. Should work great.
by audiobass10
Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:29 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Speaker mounting adapters
Replies: 10
Views: 5045

make your own out of ply! simple
by audiobass10
Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:44 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: My Bass just doesnt sound good?
Replies: 86
Views: 25278

If I were you i'd go ported. I have experience with the SE's and they really shine in a ported box. Sound great as well. I'd say 3 cubes @ 32-36hz and you'll be in love.
by audiobass10
Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:33 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: step moms granddaughter
Replies: 23
Views: 9242

Yes it is, I should have been more clear, the dude that I was talking about was coming off meth. He said the methadone really was hard on him. It was hard enough for me to come off the stuff I was on. I couldnt imagine coming off heroin or even meth. I hope the girl gets some help, and I sure hope ...
by audiobass10
Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:10 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: step moms granddaughter
Replies: 23
Views: 9242

It's nearly impossible for most heroin addicts to go cold turkey as it's such a powerful drug. It takes control of you physically and mentally. As other opiate based drugs, it's normally best to ween yourself off. The sickness someone gets when withdrawaling from these drugs is terrible. Methadone w...
by audiobass10
Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:38 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: step moms granddaughter
Replies: 23
Views: 9242

Bwcad1 wrote:I'm a firm believer that you should be able to do whatever the hell you want to your body as long as it doesn't harm anyone else. This kind of stuff makes me sick.
Just for the record i don't do drugs and i rarely drink, but that doesnt mean i dont think others shouldn't be able to.
I agree 100%
by audiobass10
Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:36 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: step moms granddaughter
Replies: 23
Views: 9242

sorry to hear that man. Methadone works well to ween addicts off of heroin. The only problem i find with the drug is that heroin users then become addicted to methadone. It's a vicious cycle, but i hope everything turns out great.