Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 122 matches

by Mercedesbends69
Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:14 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: New Tires
Replies: 11
Views: 5594

I have the Yok YK420's for my rear tires. Got them from Discount Tire for $120 a piece plus $15 for the "warranty".
by Mercedesbends69
Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:35 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Anyone in the Detroit area want free window tinting?
Replies: 8
Views: 3054

All I need is my driver and passenger window done cause the back and quarter windows are already done but I might have to take you up on this.
by Mercedesbends69
Wed May 18, 2005 11:15 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Whats a good car for car audio
Replies: 36
Views: 10050

Jonathan wrote:The 5.0s could get around 24-25 on a steady highway run

I get around 22 highway, and that's with a 2.73:1 rearend.
by Mercedesbends69
Mon May 16, 2005 6:53 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: How Old Are You??
Replies: 46
Views: 12801

18 M
by Mercedesbends69
Thu May 12, 2005 3:29 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Funniest songs that come to mind
Replies: 22
Views: 7119

Afroman - Colt 45
by Mercedesbends69
Sat May 07, 2005 10:06 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: who has free video hosting
Replies: 1
Views: 1474

.MOV is a quicktime file.
by Mercedesbends69
Mon May 02, 2005 10:26 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Elevation Audio, 168db?
Replies: 51
Views: 14425

Explain the crushing a world record part of it to me.
by Mercedesbends69
Mon May 02, 2005 10:25 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Good Music
Replies: 0
Views: 1509

Good Music

I wanna see someone lay down some lyrics to this beat.


http://louhi.kempele.fi/~skyostil/archi ... monica.swf
by Mercedesbends69
Mon May 02, 2005 9:04 am
Forum: Head Units
Topic: do you guys take your faceplate with you?
Replies: 17
Views: 6650

When I put my car in park the shifter knob goes right up against my HU and my EQ so I don't have to worry about them being stolen. Unless of course someone saws off my shifter.
by Mercedesbends69
Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:38 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Atlas 15s, jbl 1200.1 and an SQL/L box
Replies: 80
Views: 22425

I wouldn't compare them to the W3v2's. The W3's will have a ton more SQ, and will easily get just as loud.