Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 15 matches

by snoogins
Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:34 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: eD new mini amp
Replies: 16
Views: 6426

Personally I dont care if I look like a retard to an eD fan boy. The simple fact is 9/10 of their customer base is newbs and people who dont have a clue. They wont ever allow a pissing match as they would loose. Thus they over moderate and anything against or critical of the company, products or pr...
by snoogins
Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:53 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: 2008 Tacoma double cab time
Replies: 22
Views: 8833

Maybe. But only if it interfered with a current project. If I'm not working on anything, then I'll do it for cost. :)
by snoogins
Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:54 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: 2008 Tacoma double cab time
Replies: 22
Views: 8833

You should let me build it. :-D Save your tool money.
by snoogins
Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:01 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2007 Ferrari French Quarter Classic (vid and pics)
Replies: 10
Views: 4693

Damnit...was that today?
by snoogins
Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:43 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: 2008 Tacoma double cab time
Replies: 22
Views: 8833

Screw your rears, I want those Rainbows!
by snoogins
Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:37 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: This is how we do things...
Replies: 21
Views: 8285

You do. I fry all kinds of yummy unhealthy stuff now.

That list made me laugh though... but Tabasco should've been Crystal...
by snoogins
Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:25 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Planar tweeter, bored question
Replies: 11
Views: 5278

subster87 wrote:O i know when i read it i was thinkin hmm.. ive heard some pretty nice dome tweeters lol. O well so does anyone know why tc has this new company???
The almighty dollar.
by snoogins
Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:10 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Trent Reznor gives a message to his fans
Replies: 5
Views: 2394

Jeez Bill... I think if we want to read digg everyday we can just go there ourselves. :happy055: :p
by snoogins
Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:51 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: My Coca Cola collection just got a little better today
Replies: 14
Views: 5445

I would have a hard time stocking it with coke and not beer.

What a freebie though!
by snoogins
Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:49 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: for you Jeep fans out there
Replies: 23
Views: 9186

CaptainPioneer wrote:yea this maybe true but its a well known fact that a lot of jeeps use 350's in them ... I doubt they will care too too much especially if they show that jeep in the 1/4 mile
Really? Are those the ones in the srt's and 5.7 grands?